Get Our Emails
Being a parent of a teen is not easy. But the good news is you're not alone. We're here to help you through these fun, exciting, difficult years. Encourage your teen to participate in SL events. Reach out to us if you have questions or concerns.
1. Check out the Parent Handbook to stay informed about STUDENT|Life.
2. Use our calendar to add student events to your family calendar.
3. Contact our Student Minister, if you have questions about anything.
4. Join our parent email list to stay updated.
5. Join us for Sunday worship at 8:30am and 11am. Donuts and coffee at 9:30am and 12pm. Contact Diane Milburn to join a small group.
6. Pay for something for your student.
Being a teenager is so much fun! But it can also be confusing, scary, and exhausting. Never fear! Join STUDENT|Life and connect with friends, learn about God, and become an awesome human.
1. Add STUDENT|Life calendar events to your phone or planner!
2. Contact our Student Minister, if you have questions about anything.
3. Join our text list. Text STUDENT to 859-208-2505.
4. Join our student email list to stay updated.
5. Join a MSM (Middle School Ministry) or HSM (High School Ministry) small group.